About Flora

My photo
Hello everyone, Flora Keegan is my pen name. I also write under my real name of Suzi Williams. For many years I wrote for a independent music magazine interviewing musicians and reviewing new releases. I'm currently writing a comedy novel set in the 1980's and I have an exciting plot for a romantic novel. I also enjoy writing for radio and television. I have completed a pilot episode of a sitcom suitable radio. My other interests (when I'm not writing) include CGI Art. I created the dragon featured on my blog. I also paint landscapes in water colours.

Sunday 28 August 2011

New Blog Design

Hello Everyone,
I've just finished designing the new background for this blog. The cute dragon was created by me in a CGI programme called ZBrush. He is only my 3rd CGI creation. I only started to learn this type of art just over a month ago. There are similarities to molding clay with this type of programme. I find it a very therapeutic form of art, most relaxing. Of course this is secondary to my writing, but a great way to unwind. Hope you like my author blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment