About Flora

My photo
Hello everyone, Flora Keegan is my pen name. I also write under my real name of Suzi Williams. For many years I wrote for a independent music magazine interviewing musicians and reviewing new releases. I'm currently writing a comedy novel set in the 1980's and I have an exciting plot for a romantic novel. I also enjoy writing for radio and television. I have completed a pilot episode of a sitcom suitable radio. My other interests (when I'm not writing) include CGI Art. I created the dragon featured on my blog. I also paint landscapes in water colours.

Monday 9 May 2011

Excited

Today I started writing my first romantic novel. I'd already prepared the notes and outline of my story. I must say I'm really enjoying the whole process, and look really forward to developing my story and the leading characters into something very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment